We are pleased to inform you that on 10 January 2020, the Paris Commercial Court decided to accept the offer of CHEMET SA to acquire all the assets and take over all the employees of the French company ALTIFORT GLI SAS, which since July 2019 has been managed by a judicial administrator in the context of the bankruptcy of the ALTIFORT GROUP.
All the activities of GLI (Gaz Liquefie Industrie) will be conducted by the newly created company CHEMET GLI SAS, based in Saint-Pierre-d’Exideuil/Civray, France, 100% of whose shares are held by CHEMET SA, based in Tarnowskie Góry, Poland.
Thus, the CHEMET GROUP will become a leading supplier of a complete range of products and services for LPG and other liquefied gases in the European Union.
The CHEMET GROUP, consisting of CHEMET SA and CHEMET GLI SAS, will have:
– 1100 employees in Poland and France,
– 140 million of total revenue planned for 2020,
– 4 production plants (2 in Poland and 2 in France),
– CHEMET GLI LPG service centres throughout France,
– CHEMET SA’s network of authorised factory warehouses in Poland,
– network of authorized distributors in Europe, Asia and Africa.
The companies of the CHEMET GROUP will offer the following product groups:
– complete range of LPG tanks,
– transportable tanks for liquefied gases according to TPED,
– UNI mobile containers and ISO containers,
– cryogenic tanks for LNG and atmospheric gases,
– cylinders for LPG and other technical gases,
– tank wagons and tanks for tank wagons,
– tankers for LPG and other liquefied gases,
– Customized processing equipment.
The CHEMET GROUP, through CHEMET GLI SAS, will continue and rapidly develop its service activities in the field of periodic overhauls of LPG tanks and installations, regeneration services for LPG tanks and cylinders as well as the logistics of the above-mentioned products. We believe that the many years of experience and best practices applied by GLI Service in France will be successfully implemented in other European countries.
We hope that the combined production, service and design capabilities of the two companies, supported by many decades of experience in the supply of high quality pressure equipment, will contribute to the development of long-term cooperation with both existing and new customers in the demanding global liquefied gas markets.
We would like to invite you to participate in the new and extended formula of the